Greg Pulles is a retired attorney in Minnesota. As anyone with the capacity for critical thought would be, Pulles is skeptical about the pandemic narrative. Unlike most, however, he’s set out to do something about it.
Pulles and his team analyzed 10,984 Minnesota death certificates that bear the ICD code (International Classification of Diseases) U071 as assigned by the CDC for COVID-19.
- 69.29 percent of “COVID” death certificates listed at least three co-morbidities
- 50 percent listed at least four co-morbidities
- 34 percent listed at least five co-morbidities
- 21 percent listed at least six co-morbidities
In total, only 2.67 percent of the 10,984 certificates they examined were “COVID only” — with no comorbidity listed.
Some of the co-morbidities listed were:
- Hypertension and throat cancer
- Pulmonary embolism during an elective surgery
- Sepsis-like syndrome
- Traumatic brain injury caused by a pedestrian being struck by a car
- Essential hypertension, GERD, dementia, cerebral infarction
- Blunt force craniocerebral injuries caused by a fall
- Acute kidney injury with hyperkalemia, and congestive heart failure
- Emphysema, congestive heart failure, hypertension, and advanced age
- Peripheral vascular disease and uncontrolled type 2 diabetes
In addition, Pulles’ team took a close look at the ages of the deceased:
- For those who died in 2020 with COVID-19 as the cause of death on their certificate, the average age was 80.84
- In 2021, the average age was 74.07
- 20 percent of Minnesotans listed by the state as COVID deaths were over the age of 90
- 50 percent over the age of 80
- 74 percent over the age of 70
- Only 209 COVID deaths occurred in those under the age of 40
- Only eight COVID deaths occurred in those under the age of 20
In addition, over 5,500 of those classified as having died from COVID-19 were in a nursing home. (For context, remember that at least 50 percent of people die within six months upon entering a nursing home.)
I’ve told you about the flawed PCR test.
I’ve told you about the deadly but lucrative COVID protocols in hospitals.
I’ve been telling you for a long time: There is no pandemic.A pandemic of co-morbidities first appeared on Dissident Voice.
This content originally appeared on Dissident Voice and was authored by Mickey Z..