- G7 to Donate 1 Billion Vaccine Doses to Poorer Nations, But Billions More Needed
- Biden Says "No Strings Attached" to Vaccine Donations, But Venezuela Is Blocked from Getting Any
- Trump Administration Secretly Seized Private Data from Two Democratic Lawmakers
- Bipartisan Infrastructure Deal Slammed for Failing to Address Climate Crisis
- U.N.: Tigray Region of Ethiopia Facing World's Worst Famine in a Decade
- Socialist Teacher Pedro Castillo Closing In on Becoming Peruvian President
- Undercover Israeli Forces Kill Three Palestinians in West Bank Raid
- Shocking Video Shows Israeli Guards Brutally Assaulting Palestinian Prisoners
- Amnesty International Accuses China of Crimes Against Humanity in Xinjiang
- Republican Lawmaker in Oregon Expelled for Helping Armed Protesters Enter State Capitol
- State Autopsy Confirms Police Shot Andrew Brown Jr. in the Back of His Head
- DA in Westchester, NY Orders Review of 2011 Police Killing of Kenneth Chamberlain Sr.
- Texas Sheriff Deputy Placed on Leave for Tasering Teenage Honduran Asylum Seeker
- Puerto Rico Faces Massive Blackout Days After Privatization of Electrical Grid
This content originally appeared on Democracy Now! and was authored by Democracy Now!.